Мы служим России с 1722 года
Our strategic aim is to meet Customer’s needs and expectations pertaining to nuclear, petrochemical and general engineering equipment, as well as equipment for other industries, being competitive in the market of Russia and abroad and corresponding to the legislative and normative requirements on quality, reliability and safety.
Achievement of this strategic aim is provided by:
- Priority of quality issues in the whole activity of the Company
- Continual research of nuclear, petrochemical, machine-building markets for development of offers satisfying customers
- Commitment of the Company to process approach of management
- Continuous improvement and development of QMS in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001
- Stable quality of products by means of prevention and detection of non-conformances and elimination of causes of their origin
- Improvement of production processes, application of new techniques and retrofit with up-to-date equipment, tools, measuring means
- Regular training of personnel to maintain high level of management and qualification in the Company
- Maintenance of partner relationship with suppliers and continuous improvement of mechanism of interaction with suppliers so that they would keep supplying products according to the Company’s standards.
The management of Izhorskiye Zavody JSC undertakes a commitment to realize Quality policy, to improve quality activity based on the requirements and recommendations of ISO 9001:2008 (GOST ISO 9001-2011), IAEA Code of regulations, ASME standards, to constantly provide conditions for efficient work of personnel, their training, and to encourage their initiative and managerial promotion.